Hello--
I was wondering if you would like to buy a 20
dollar punch card for Tamara's on Oregon street in Oshkosh, WI.
This card is good for one whole year. Each month you can go to
Tamara's for a free drink
(soda/coffee) and any flavor cupcake!
(soda/coffee) and any flavor cupcake!
Otherwise if you don't want that you can take $5 off of a 25 or more
purchase.
This
is a fundraiser I am doing in order to go to Costa Rica for a outreach
support trip
(Vacation Bible School/ Soccer Camp)in June after my graduation this May :)
(Vacation Bible School/ Soccer Camp)in June after my graduation this May :)
Let
me know I will gladly bring it to you if you are willing to
help support me for
a 20 dollar donation and get a Tamara's card.
a 20 dollar donation and get a Tamara's card.
Thank you,
Amber Mrstik http://cakeguru.com/
or
https://www.facebook.com/thecakeguru?ref=ts&fref=ts
1529 Oregon Street
Oshkosh, WI
phone: 920.236.9144
e-mail: cakeguru@gmail.com


No comments:
Post a Comment